Last modified: 2013-04-02 08:48:58 UTC
Tracking issue for bugs that need to be fixed prior to making a tarball/zipfile available for download. See bug 26611 for issues to fix for WMF deployment
*** Bug 28179 has been marked as a duplicate of this bug. ***
There are two remaining installer bugs (bug 28039, bug 28375). Are these currently blocking the 1.17 release, or is there anything else keeping it from going out?
Only bug 28375 remains. It won't block the beta release, but I would
like to get it fixed before a final release.
This leaves the final step of fixing up bug 28840 before MediaWiki 1.17 is officially released.
Bug 28840 is now marked as fixed. What does that make the current status of 1.17? Waiting for someone to run the script? Or are there bugs that people know about but aren't documented here?
Keep up the good work all :)
There's two indirect dependancies on this bug:
* bug 27540
* bug 27395
Those two bugs don't block the tarball, though. I expect we'll see something within the next 24 hours.
Resolving as 1.17.0 has been released.