Last modified: 2013-04-22 16:14:53 UTC
Commit fb2c1c645bdc2f74477e4a4dd9c7b08c5afe4744 added a field filearchive.fa_sha1 to MySQL and SQLite schemas, but not to PostgreSQL.
[CC'ing the author]
I have no way to test PostgreSQL and/or install that RDBMS.
I have added sqlite only, because jenkins is testing this and will give a failed build.
Gerrit change #28797. Just to clarify: I didn't want or need Umherirrender to fix this (although help is always welcome :-)), I just wanted other PostgreSQL users and developers (and me :-)) to find that the issue is known and where efforts to solve it are tracked.