Last modified: 2011-02-07 23:36:10 UTC
Steps to reproduce:
1. Logged in user navigates to the Wikimedia main page.
2. Click on the 'My preferences' link.
3. Click on the 'Appearance' link.
4. De-select 'Format links to non-existent pages like this (alternative: like this?)' check box.
5. Click on the 'Save' button.
Links with non-existent pages does not display with ending '?'
Links with non-existent pages should display with ending '?'
URL : http://prototype.wikimedia.org/rc-en/index.php/Main_Page
Version : 1.17alpha (r80667)
Tested on prototype, works.
This functionality is not working only in Internet explorer 7.
This is worked as expected in Internet Explorer 8, Firefox 3.6, Opera 11, Google chrome 8.0
ah, confirmed for ie7
Very old issue with IE 7 and below -- it supports neither the 'inherit' keyword for restoring the original color, nor the ':after' and 'content' thingy to add the "?".
Duping to bug 2596.
*** This bug has been marked as a duplicate of bug 2596 ***