Last modified: 2012-08-04 20:48:47 UTC
Created attachment 5948 [details]
Patch against r48647 to fix these minor issues
Since these are all incredibly minor, I'm just going to submit one patch for the lot of them. If you really want separate patches, let me know.
1. In Views/AbuseFilterViewList.php, a query uses GROUP BY without specifying all non-aggregate columns. However, it seems the entire join with abuse_filter_action is obsolete since r46359, so may as well just get rid of it.
2. In Views/AbuseFilterViewList.php, ">>" and "|" are of equal precedence in PG, so parens are needed for correct calculation.
3. MySQL silently converts arbitrary non-numeric strings to "0", while PG (correctly, IMO) throws an error. Thus, trying to delete "afa_filter = 'new'" in Views/AbuseFilterViewEdit.php causes an error.
4. Similarly, MySQL silently casts integers to booleans, while PG requires an explicit comparison with 0 for the same result. Easy fix in Views/AbuseFilterViewExamine.php.
5. The PG schema for the "text" table doesn't allow storing gzipped text; the MySQL schema wouldn't either if MySQL actually supported UTF8 so we didn't use BLOBs all over the place. Revision::compressRevisionText doesn't even try gzip when $wgCompressRevisions is false, you should too.
Applied in r49793. Sorry for the delay and thanks for the report.