Last modified: 2013-04-22 16:15:18 UTC
* If set to true, the MediaWiki 1.4 to 1.5 schema conversion will
* create stub reference rows in the text table instead of copying
* the full text of all current entries from 'cur' to 'text'.
* This will speed up the conversion step for large sites, but
* requires that the cur table be kept around for those revisions
* to remain viewable.
* maintenance/migrateCurStubs.php can be used to complete the
* migration in the background once the wiki is back online.
* This option affects the updaters *only*. Any present cur stub
* revisions will be readable at runtime regardless of this setting.
$wgLegacySchemaConversion = false;
migrateCurStubs doesn't exist... And I can't find anywhere obvious for when it did - it's not in REL1_5
The documentation at minimum needs fixing, though having $wgLegacySchemaConversion is pretty useless as if you don't migrate then, you can't (easily) migrate ever.
Gerrit change #51896.
(In reply to comment #1)
> Gerrit change #51896.