Last modified: 2012-04-19 21:43:11 UTC
Created attachment 6782 [details]
user is prompted to go to log out page while trying to opt-in
filed against r58971
If a user is not logged in, the user wind up logging out with the current opt-in flow.
Steps to create:
1) You are logged out user and about to try out the beta
2) Click "Try Beta"
3) You are prompted to log in
4) You log in and get the welcome page with opt-out survey (opt-out survey should not be displayed)
5) You are encouraged to continue using beta by pointing to;
If you would like to continue using Beta, you can return to Special:UserLogout
6) Click the link and you are taken to logged out page
At this point you are back to using monobook.
Why don't we direct users to Main page?
Created attachment 6783 [details]
user is logged out and never opt-in beta with this flow...
Fixed in r59146.
Verified in r59149. Thank you for resolving the issue, Roan.