Last modified: 2006-05-05 12:45:26 UTC
I was using the Special:BrokenRedirects on my internal wiki installation when I
realize that I have too many broken redirects. I found out that the sql syntax
for join is wrong.
LEFT JOIN $page AS p2 ON (pl_namespace=p2.page_namespace AND
pl_title=p2.page_title AND p2.page_namespace IS NULL)
LEFT JOIN $page AS p2 ON (pl_namespace=p2.page_namespace AND pl_title=p2.page_title)
WHERE p2.page_namespace IS NULL
The p2.page_namespace should be used as WHERE, not ON. I've test it in my local
installation and it shows the correct broken redirects.
Created attachment 1642 [details]
Applied to SVN trunk, r14094.