Last modified: 2010-05-15 14:36:13 UTC
Serbian language file (LanguageSr.php) hasn't been updated for ages, so after a
lot of trouble adjusting it, I proudly present the collaborative outcome -
updated Language file. It has to be sorted in the CVS and yada, yada. Diff
Created attachment 932 [details]
The diff file for the old and the new versions of LanguageSr.php
The promised diff. Knock yourself off.
(In reply to comment #1)
> Created an attachment (id=932) 
> The diff file for the old and the new versions of LanguageSr.php
I already made some of these comments on IRC yesterday, but for the record this
is what needs to be fixed in that patch:
* Remove the definition of Monobook.css, language files should not set their own CSS
tooltips and access keys.
* The file contains 55 messages which shouldn't be there (find these with
maintenance/redundanttrans.php and remove them)
* The file contains 49 messages which need not be there (find these with
maintenance/duplicatetrans.php and remove them)
* msg:copyrightwarning contains the <charinsert> tag, please don't include
wikimedia-isms in the language files
* The file defines msg:googlesearch which isn't necessary, it shouldn't contain
any language-specific text and new search engines should be added to the main
* msg:uploadtext is wikimedia specific, please don't include wikimedia-isms in
the language files
* msg:userstatstext is wikimedia specific.
* Several messages including newarticletext and noarticletext define their own
inline CSS, please avoid doing this.
Created attachment 933 [details]
Diff for the LanguageSr.php update - enhanced
I hereby thank to Elephantus from HR wikipedia who provided the new diff,
because of the lack of time from my part. Cheers mateys and I hope everything's
good now. :)
FIXED in CVS