Last modified: 2007-08-06 03:30:11 UTC
Steps to reproduce: (requires you to be sysop)
1. Find two consecutive non-patrolled edits (you can also make them yourself by logging out first)
2. Click on the diff link for the first edit (in recentchanges).
3. A [Mark as patrolled] link appears.
4. Click Next diff->
5. There is no [Mark as patrolled] link.
6. Click <-Previous diff
7. The [Mark as patrolled] link you saw in step 3 has disappeared.
More precisely, the problem here is that the rcid isn't passed when using the next/prev links. Wouldn't it be possible to just look up the revision ID in the recentchanges table rather than using the rcid? This would make [Mark as patrolled] links for diffs from the History or for combined diffs possible as well.
Fixed in r24607; now showing patrol links on all eligible diff pages, where appropriate.