Last modified: 2011-04-14 15:10:28 UTC
For some pages, the last modified date displayed at the bottom of the page is
the last one.
On the other hand, the logging history - from the upper tab - for these pages is
If I go on updating these pages, the lastmod date is incrementing, but remains
the date that has been logged in the histort before the last one.
The above url gives an example : the real last date/time is 11:08 and the
displayed is 10:55.
I use the standard monobook skin.
Thx for your help.
The 1st above sentence should be: For some pages, the last modified date
displayed at the bottom of the page is NOT the last one.
Please provide a specific list of steps to reproduce the
problem and very specific descriptions of what is different
from the expected results.
The above URL1 (*) stated the unexpected result when I posted the Bug id :
- from the history tab, the last updates is June 10th at 11:08 (previous at 10:55)
- the 'listmod' property at the bottom was 10:55 instead of 11:08.
- I did clean my local cache (and even restarted my browser)
- now it is correct and I don't know why.
(*) URL 1 =
Right now I have another example of the same inconsistant information :
- URL 2
- the history tab states the 2 last updates : June 11th, 18:01 and June 11th, 18:03
- the 'lastmod' property at bottom gives only June 11th, 18:01
Thks for any clue
The footer matches the history exactly.
In version 1.6.5 this bug present too. And it may be depends on browser cashe or
cookies, because jcognard links work correctly for me, but my link:
shows not last date.
I've encountered this bug several times.
** the article was last modified by 18.104.22.168 on 29 June 2006, 11:13
** the footer displays "This page was last modified 17:11, 25 June 2006."
** the article was last modified by 22.214.171.124 on 21 June 2006, 09:05
** the footer displays "This page was last modified 23:24, 10 June 2006."
Seems like this bug still exists, and it's not a cache issue.
It's no big deal, but having the wrong timestamp is annoying.
The follow reproduces the problem, at least for me.
1) (refresh pages after every step below)
2) log in
3) edit and save an article you've worked on earlier
4) log out
5) navigate to the article: page footer is correct & properly matches top item
in history file.
6) log in
7) page footer is now **incorrect**, it matches date and time
of the **second** item in history file, not the first one.
Behaves the same in both Firefox and IE.
FWIW, I run with a time offset of -4 hours from UTC.
*** Bug 8283 has been marked as a duplicate of this bug. ***
*** Bug 10646 has been marked as a duplicate of this bug. ***
*** Bug 781 has been marked as a duplicate of this bug. ***
*** Bug 12161 has been marked as a duplicate of this bug. ***
*** Bug 14541 has been marked as a duplicate of this bug. ***