Last modified: 2012-04-19 15:29:48 UTC
Let LocalisationUpdate fetch from Git now that core and WMF deployed extensions are living in Git and new translations are pushed/comitted to Git by user l10n-bot.
AFAIK Roan has already done this in Puppet, it just needs updating to site ec
Antoine, can you take care of this? Thanks.
talked with Roan about it. Change is already pending in Gerrit for ops to merge in : https://gerrit.wikimedia.org/r/#change,2786
Change was rejected pending git migration. Will check with ops to have it merged, deployed and tested.
The script has been deployed by operations team. We now have to verify it runs as expected.
The cron job runs at 02:00 UTC every night so someone should be able to confirm script is running correctly and that this bug is indeed resolved.
<RoanKattouw> 02:10 logmsgbot: LocalisationUpdate completed (1.19) at Wed Mar
28 02:10:34 UTC 2012 [15:47]
<Nikerabbit> another example:
<RoanKattouw> So it ran, supposedly
Not working yet.
Niklas has provided a verification case:
It updates the narayam-menu-tooltip message for da language.
The page should not show 'Kontroller Narayam indtastningsmetoderedigeringen'
This should be fixed with https://gerrit.wikimedia.org/r/#change,3885 , which is under review. I ran it on the cluster last night (after some manual setup of the extensions clones) and it successfully updated the translations.
I just did a first review of change 3885.
Patch updated by Roan.
Gerrit change #3885 has been merged and deployed by Leslie on Apr 17th, 2012.
So this bug is solved now.