Last modified: 2012-10-03 09:42:28 UTC
on IRC RC #fr.wikisource I saw:
<rc-pmtpa> [[Spécial:Log/patrol]] patrol * Jujens * Jujens a marqué la révision 3264632 de la page [[Page:Féval - Le Bossu (1857) vol 1-3.djvu/98]] comme contrôlée
(* Jujens * Jujens has marked rev 3264632 ... as patrolled)
but Jujens has no patrol right.
The log show the patrol was done by user Aristoi on a Jujens contribution so it's only the comment send to the channel which is wrong http://fr.wikisource.org/w/index.php?title=Sp%C3%A9cial%3AJournal&type=patrol&user=Aristoi
I never noticed that before the switch to 1.19, no idea if it's related.
more info, the patrol log is corrupted too, all patrolling seems credited to editor patrolled, not to the editor patrolling
(In reply to comment #0)
> it's only the comment send to the channel which is wrong
Then marking as duplicate of bug 34508, whose fix is going to require rewrite of the whole thing anyway (apparently).
*** This bug has been marked as a duplicate of bug 34508 ***
Reopening per IRC:
<Nikerabbit> hexmode: it should be simple one line fix
<Nikerabbit> hexmode: in PatrolLog.php, replace "$entry->setPerformer(
User::newFromName( $rc->getAttribute( 'rc_user_text' ) ) );" with
Typo fixed with r111967
Both merged to 1.19wmf1 with r111969
I have deployed the change on testwiki and then enabled $wgRCPatrol. Upon patrolling of a random edit, the bot output was:
[[Special:Log/patrol]] patrol * Hashar * Hashar marked revision 125809 of page [[Talk:Main Page]] patrolled
Applied live for all wiki. Thanks for the bug report :-)
This is still an issue in 1.19.1.
The suggested fix doesn't appear in 1.19.2 either. This appears to never have been deployed to the release version.
(In reply to comment #8)
> The suggested fix doesn't appear in 1.19.2 either. This appears to never have
> been deployed to the release version.
It was merged to 1.19wmf1 in r111969 but indeed never to the 1.19 release.
Although this bug fix missed the 1.19 releases, it is already in 1.20. I have added a release notes entry for 1.20 with Gerrit change #26004 (master) and Gerrit change #26006 (REL1_20).
I guess that will solve this bug.
Both changes have been merged. The bug fix will be in MediaWiki 1.20 releases.
Sorry for the trouble :/