Last modified: 2005-09-17 11:34:41 UTC

Wikimedia Bugzilla is closed!

Wikimedia migrated from Bugzilla to Phabricator. Bug reports are handled in Wikimedia Phabricator.
This static website is read-only and for historical purposes. It is not possible to log in and except for displaying bug reports and their history, links might be broken. See T5419, the corresponding Phabricator task for complete and up-to-date bug report information.
Bug 3419 - CheckUser IP-to-name converter broken
CheckUser IP-to-name converter broken
Status: RESOLVED DUPLICATE of bug 3467
Product: MediaWiki extensions
Classification: Unclassified
CheckUser (Other open bugs)
All All
: Normal normal with 1 vote (vote)
: ---
Assigned To: Nobody - You can work on this!
Depends on:
  Show dependency treegraph
Reported: 2005-09-10 23:19 UTC by David Gerard
Modified: 2005-09-17 11:34 UTC (History)
0 users

See Also:
Web browser: ---
Mobile Platform: ---
Assignee Huggle Beta Tester: ---


Description David Gerard 2005-09-10 23:19:59 UTC
I checked a name and got the IPs it was using. So far so good. Then I tried
checking the IPs to see what names were using them, and reliably got:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: recentchangesline() in
/usr/local/apache/common-local/php-1.5/extensions/CheckUser.php on line 93

This happens with any IP, whether entered by hand or looking from a CheckUser
page generated by a username query.
Comment 1 David Gerard 2005-09-15 06:19:45 UTC
Appears to be working again.
Comment 2 Zigger 2005-09-17 11:34:41 UTC

*** This bug has been marked as a duplicate of 3467 ***

Note You need to log in before you can comment on or make changes to this bug.