Last modified: 2010-05-15 15:33:27 UTC
If you look at the URL(equivalent to [[en:Category:Latin letters]]), the sort
keys of the articles B, C, etc. are originally "*B", "*C", etc. I've changed
those back into "B", "C", etc., but it doesn't apply in the category page.
The category page renders as expected here now: 26 articles under 26 headings.
Ah.. my description was not clear - that URL is the *Korean* equivalent to
[[en:Category:Latin letters]]. See [[ko:분류:로마 문자]].
Changed the severity from 'major' to 'trivial' and the priority from 'high' to
Moving severity to 'minor'. 'Trivial' is for things that can be very simply fixed by eg fixing a typo
in a localization file.
This looks like changing how category links are loaded and kept in cache will be required unless we
revert gwicke's entire incremental categorylinks update patch.
*** Bug 2189 has been marked as a duplicate of this bug. ***
I don't consider this minor or trivial, particular as we have other bugs atm
which cause sort keys to be broken (notably #73). If you can't fix them later,
that's bad. Changing priority to normal for this reason.
priority => high
I have just noticed that someone on en.wikipedia started to remove categories
from articles with one edit only to revert the change with the next edit. That
seems to be the current work-around for this bug. Needless to say, I agree that
fixing it is a rather high priority.
*** Bug 2247 has been marked as a duplicate of this bug. ***
I've reverted the change which causes this bug in REL1_4, and things should be working
again on the main site from now on.
It still needs to be either fixed or reverted for 1.5, so leaving this open.
I've fixed the system to take sortkey changes into account in HEAD. Resolving as FIXED.