Last modified: 2012-04-19 21:43:38 UTC
Reporting against build r57044 in staging environment (http://prototype.wikimedia.org/deployment/Main_Page)
Steps to reproduce ::
1) Start creating a new page
2) Press enter key three times
3) Click on 'Search and replace' icon
4) Set replace with ='MediaWiki' (Don't set Search for)
5) Now click 'Replace all' button
<< Message "7 replacement(s) made." appear in the dialog. But four words were inserted >>
6) Press 'Cancel' Button
7) Now press enter for few times (5)
8) Press 'Replace all' button.
<<Message "55 replacement(s) made." appears >>
Expected Outcome ::
1)Actual replacements (number) shall be displayed in the message
2)User shall not be allowed to do Replacement when 'Search for' is not set. (Null ? )
QA to investigate further with different search strings.
Browser/Computer Properties :
Browser (User-Agent): Opera/9.80 (Windows NT 6.0; U; en) Presto/2.2.15 Version/10.00
Cookies Enabled: Enabled
Java Enabled: Enabled
CPU class/type: ?
Screen Width x Height: 1280 x 800
Screen Color Depth: 32
Window Width: 591 (46.2% of 1280)
Window Height: 353 (44.1% of 800)
Added keyword babaco
Fixed in r57307.
Verified and Passed.