Last modified: 2007-06-26 23:29:18 UTC
Output by installation script:
* PHP 5.1.6 installed
* Found database drivers for: MySQL
* PHP server API is apache2handler; ok, using pretty URLs (index.php/Page_Title)
* Have XML / Latin1-UTF-8 conversion support.
* Session save path appears to be valid.
* PHP is configured with no memory_limit.
* Couldn't find Turck MMCache, eAccelerator, or APC. Object caching functions cannot be used.
* GNU diff3 not found.
* Found GD graphics library built-in, image thumbnailing will be enabled if you enable uploads.
* Installation directory: C:\Programme\xampp\htdocs\trunk\phase3
* Script URI path: /trunk/phase3
* Environment checked. You can install MediaWiki.
* Warning: $wgSecretKey key is insecure, generated with mt_rand(). Consider changing it manually.
Generating configuration file...
* Database type: MySQL
* Loading class: DatabaseMysql
* Attempting to connect to database server as root...success.
* Connected to 5.0.24a-community-nt
* Attempting to create database...
* Created database wikidb
* Creating tables... done.
* Initializing data...
* Granting user permissions to wikiuser on wikidb...success.
Set $wgShowExceptionDetails = true; in LocalSettings.php to show detailed debugging information.
Running MySQL 5.0.24a. Worked before 1.10/1.11. wikiuser is generated, as are the tables. WikiSysop is not there, though.
Addendum: Reloading the "stopped" page actually installs MediaWiki, but it does not install the sysop account.
Fixed in r22759, or rather, the user is now warned if their username or password are not acceptable.
*** Bug 10376 has been marked as a duplicate of this bug. ***