Last modified: 2010-05-15 15:48:31 UTC

Wikimedia Bugzilla is closed!

Wikimedia has migrated from Bugzilla to Phabricator. Bug reports should be created and updated in Wikimedia Phabricator instead. Please create an account in Phabricator and add your Bugzilla email address to it.
Wikimedia Bugzilla is read-only. If you try to edit or create any bug report in Bugzilla you will be shown an intentional error message.
In order to access the Phabricator task corresponding to a Bugzilla report, just remove "static-" from its URL.
You could still run searches in Bugzilla or access your list of votes but bug reports will obviously not be up-to-date in Bugzilla.
Bug 8971 - radio buttons not showing up on history page
radio buttons not showing up on history page
Product: MediaWiki
Classification: Unclassified
History/Diffs (Other open bugs)
PC All
: Normal normal (vote)
: ---
Assigned To: Nobody - You can work on this!
Depends on:
  Show dependency treegraph
Reported: 2007-02-13 20:02 UTC by Imre Gergely
Modified: 2010-05-15 15:48 UTC (History)
1 user (show)

See Also:
Web browser: ---
Mobile Platform: ---
Assignee Huggle Beta Tester: ---


Description Imre Gergely 2007-02-13 20:02:37 UTC
In 1.9.1 i noticed that on all the history pages, the radio button are just
gone. so i cant select any revisions to see diffs. all the rest is there, all
the lines, "(cur) (last) 19:03, 12 February 2007 User (Talk | contribs) (->..)",
but the radio buttons aren't.

I first upgraded to 1.9.2, but nothing changed. Then i installed a fresh
mediawiki 1.9.2, which was working fine.

I did a little digging and landed in includes/PageHistory.php, on line 289 where
there is a condition, which checks if there is more then one line on the page to
show radio buttons or not. This condition is always false, wherefore no radio
button is displayed. I reversed the "greater then" sign to see if this is what
happens, and the radio buttons appeared. ie: 

if( $this->linesonpage < 1) { ... show radio button on line ... }

I would guess there is something wrong with my upgrade process, but i don't know
what. This still could be a bug, because the page is displaying ok, and there
are history lines (a lot of them, with paging and all, and the paging works
too). I checked the revision table in mysql and there are over 3000 records.

(On upgrade i'm doing 'php update.php', then 'php rebuildall.php').

PHP: 5.0.4, MySQL: 4.1.20. Only extension used is ParserFunctions, but was
disabled during digging.
Comment 1 Chad H. 2009-03-12 18:33:27 UTC
Seems to have been fixed at some point. WORKSFORME now.

Note You need to log in before you can comment on or make changes to this bug.