Last modified: 2010-05-15 15:33:47 UTC
[[test:Special:UnicodeConverter]] is a great feature.
I am happy that some people know about this. At some point
validators for people less skilled would be helpfull.
Such validators could be:
- Unicode (implemented standard)
- valid pages names (two versions UTF-8 and Unicode)
- page code (Parser verification see bug 885)
Other possible candidates:
- loops between redirects (bug 850 ?)
- loops between categories bug 875 (graph validation)
- recursion validation of templates bug 95
I assume that modules for that code would be available anyway.
P.S. While testing I inserted
at Special:UnicodeConverter. I know that it is not intended to do
such things. But it is worth to make such a test at some point.
This seems to ask general questions about a lot of unrelated things.
Please split it up into individual, dinstinct ('actionable') issues.