Last modified: 2010-05-15 15:42:47 UTC

Wikimedia Bugzilla is closed!

Wikimedia has migrated from Bugzilla to Phabricator. Bug reports should be created and updated in Wikimedia Phabricator instead. Please create an account in Phabricator and add your Bugzilla email address to it.
Wikimedia Bugzilla is read-only. If you try to edit or create any bug report in Bugzilla you will be shown an intentional error message.
In order to access the Phabricator task corresponding to a Bugzilla report, just remove "static-" from its URL.
You could still run searches in Bugzilla or access your list of votes but bug reports will obviously not be up-to-date in Bugzilla.
Bug 7864 - Internal Error: Parser::replaceInternalLinks: after enable $wgUseAjax
Internal Error: Parser::replaceInternalLinks: after enable $wgUseAjax
Status: RESOLVED DUPLICATE of bug 7621
Product: MediaWiki
Classification: Unclassified
Installer (Other open bugs)
1.8.x
PC Linux
: Low major with 1 vote (vote)
: ---
Assigned To: Nobody - You can work on this!
http://ka.stadtwiki.net/
: parser
Depends on:
Blocks:
  Show dependency treegraph
 
Reported: 2006-11-10 20:41 UTC by Wilhelm Buehler
Modified: 2010-05-15 15:42 UTC (History)
1 user (show)

See Also:
Web browser: ---
Mobile Platform: ---
Assignee Huggle Beta Tester: ---


Attachments

Description Wilhelm Buehler 2006-11-10 20:41:42 UTC
* PHP: 5.1.6-4 (apache2handler)
* MySQL: 5.0.24a-Debian_9-log 

I've install an working mediawiki without any errors.

But when I activate AjaxSearch in 

Localsettings.php 

with

$wgUseAjax = true;
$wgAjaxSearch = true;
$wgAjaxExportList = array( wfSajaxSearch );

Now it is not possible to search for an article. After writing some 
letters in the searchbox (no matter if the Article exist or not) a 
message pop up:

Error: 500 Internal Error: Parser::replaceInternalLinks: $this->mTitle 
is null

Any Ideas what I can do? 

The only hint I found with Google was
http://mail.wikipedia.org/pipermail/mediawiki-l/2006-October/015520.html
Comment 1 Brion Vibber 2006-11-11 07:54:24 UTC
The experimental "ajax search" is broken and needs to be redone.
Comment 2 Swen Wacker 2006-11-11 20:49:43 UTC
Until this is done it might be a good idea to remove this from DefaultSettings.php:

/**
 * Enable auto suggestion for the search bar 
 * Requires $wgUseAjax to be true too.
 * Causes wfSajaxSearch to be added to $wgAjaxExportList
 */
$wgAjaxSearch = false;
Comment 3 David Schissler 2006-11-20 05:43:32 UTC
I am running PHP Version 5.1.6, Apache/2.2.3 (Fedora), MySQL 5.0.22, and
mediawiki 1.8.2 and the ajax search is broken.
Comment 4 T. Gries 2006-12-17 21:25:10 UTC
(In reply to comment #1)
> The experimental "ajax search" is broken and needs to be redone.
It worked in MediaWiki version 1.7.1.
Comment 5 Brion Vibber 2007-01-17 12:04:44 UTC

*** This bug has been marked as a duplicate of 7621 ***

Note You need to log in before you can comment on or make changes to this bug.


Navigation
Links