Last modified: 2009-03-28 21:48:44 UTC
(1) Go to the 'bug writing guidelines' page [http://bugzilla.wikimedia.org/page.cgi?
Issue: The 'Sunflower' logo blocks some text of the first two titles.
Created attachment 2266 [details]
Sunflower logo blocking some text
Note 1: This issue occurs when I use Internet Explorer (Ver 6.0.2900...)
Note 2: This issue does NOT occur when I use Mozilla Firefox(Ver 126.96.36.199)
Created attachment 2267 [details]
Links and Bug Search
Note that the 'Links' and 'Bug Search' fields have moved to the end of the
This issue might be related to Issue 7098, so please refer to that as well.
Okay, now here are more details for your review.
(1) When the screen resolution is 800 x 600, this issue occurs for ALL Text Sizes on IE
(2) When the screen resolution is 1024 x 768, this issue occurs for ALL Text Sizes
[EXCEPT 'Smallest'] on IE
Confirmed that this happens. Don't bother with resolutions, just squish the
window horizontally until you see it happen. It happens with this page too,
probably any Mediazilla page.
This is totally unrelated to bug 7098; it's an issue with IE's CSS handling.
Hi Simetrical, thanks for the info.
However there's another issue regarding this page and other mediazilla pages, which
occurs in BOTH Internet Explorer and Mozilla Firefox:
- When the Text Size is increased, lines break.
- Note that this does not happen in similar pages of many other sites like
This seems fixed in IE 7.
Confirmed that this is fixed in IE7 && 8. Closing as WORKSFORME.