Last modified: 2006-08-05 10:50:32 UTC
I've translate some extentions messages to ja and make a patch.
by the way, there's many extensions left to translate.
so I'd like to request svn comitte access
for translate to ja purpose including LanguageJa.php, MessagesJa.php, and .i18n
files for extension.
Created attachment 2056 [details]
patch of translation to ja about renameuser/makesysop/newuserlog
including UTF8 messages. please take care treat it :)
Applied to r15391, r15392 and r15393.
@Sui Min: SpecialMakesysop.i18n.php had syntax errors (need to quote ") - please
check your changes with "php -l SpecialMakesysop.i18n.php" before submitting.
Created attachment 2145 [details]
new translations for Filepath/Linksearch/SiteMatrix
I made new japanese i18n patch for
please add it. thanx!
Commited in r15951 (LinkSearch), r15952 (SiteMatrix) and r15954 (Filepath).
I did not commit the patch for Makesysop (<<<<<<< .mine ...) - pleased check and