Last modified: 2006-06-24 17:30:32 UTC
Go to Special:prefixindex, select a prefix string popular and shourt enough to
yield more hits than can be accommodated on the resulting page. Then, above the
result page, there is a link to the next page.
(btw. why is it not (also) below the resulting page where it would usually be
If you follow that link, your initial prefix string is expanded the be the full
name of 1st item on the next page, so you'll get only one entry. You cannot
reach the remaining items on the 2nd page, you cannot reach the 3rd and
following pages at all.
- Paging links to be shown above and below the list.
- Paging links should be made up using prefix= & offset=
- Paging links should leave the prefix string unaltered.
- Paging Links should be the applicable ones of: "1st page", "1 page back", "1
page forward", "last page"
- List page size, and number of columns, should be configurable both in the user
preferences, and by parameters in the URL
*** This bug has been marked as a duplicate of 3278 ***