Last modified: 2010-05-15 15:56:54 UTC
The installer is interrupted and cannot complete the mediawiki installation.
* DB tables only partially created but never filled
* LocalSettings.php NOT created.
Steps to Reproduce:
Environment: (see error code at bottom)
* PHP 4.3.7 installed
* PHP server API is apache2handler; ok, using pretty URLs (index.php/Page_Title)
* Have XML / Latin1-UTF-8 conversion support.
* PHP's memory_limit is 64M. If this is too low, installation may fail!
* Have zlib support; enabling output compression.
* Neither Turck MMCache nor eAccelerator are installed, can't use object
* GNU diff3 not found.
* Found GD graphics library built-in, image thumbnailing will be enabled if
you enable uploads.
* Installation directory: /srv/www/htdocs/web10/html/wiki
* Script URI path:
* Environment checked. You can install MediaWiki.
* Warning: $wgSecretKey key is insecure, generated with mt_rand(). Consider
changing it manually.
Generating configuration file...
* Database type: mysql
* PHP is linked with old MySQL client libraries. If you are using a MySQL
4.1 server and have problems connecting to the database, see
http://dev.mysql.com/doc/mysql/en/old-client.html for help.
* Attempting to connect to database server as web10...success.
* Connected to 4.0.15
* Database usr_web10_1 exists
* Creating tables... using MySQL 4 table defs...Query "CREATE TABLE `job` (
job_id int(9) unsigned NOT NULL auto_increment, job_cmd varchar(255) NOT NULL
default '', job_namespace int NOT NULL, job_title varchar(255) binary NOT NULL,
job_params blob NOT NULL default '', PRIMARY KEY job_id (job_id), KEY (job_cmd,
job_namespace, job_title) ) TYPE=InnoDB " failed with error code "Specified key
was too long. Max key length is 500 (localhost)".
* create and fill DB tables
* create LocalSettings.php
*** This bug has been marked as a duplicate of 1322 ***