Last modified: 2006-04-11 09:48:14 UTC
Steps to reproduce :
1) go to http://en.wikipedia.org
2) search for word 'Visconsin' (incorrect spelling for 'Wisconsin')
3) search result returned 0 records
4) Go to http://www.google.com
5) search for 'Visconsin'
6) Google search result says 'Did you mean: Wisconsin' apart from listing records
Expected Result :
a) Wikipedia should return records for 'Visconsin' if there as well as suggest for
proper word ('Wisconsin' here).
Remarks : In absence of this feature one have to go to say www.Google.com to get the
properly spelled word and AGAIN search in Wikipedia to get the expected result.
see Bug 974: "Did you mean . . ." search feature
*** This bug has been marked as a duplicate of 974 ***