Last modified: 2008-08-11 16:21:55 UTC
I have wrote some special extension for my wiki and i have a problem.
If I include only one of my special extension, all works.
But if I include 2 special page, only the second appears.
And if I include more than 3 special page, the first isn't include, the second
appears normally, and the other aren't normally.
See youself the 3 example here :
Thanks for your help.
(sorry my english was so bad)
I have fixed the first problem by removing at line 2334 in parser.php :
$text = "\n\n" . $this->insertStripItem( $text, $this->mStripState );
It's not a solution.
The second problem is always here. The included text don't appear normally. Like
if it is in a <pre> tag (see it here :
RESOLVED (unknown when). The below code block processes just fine. Sample URLs are no longer available.