Last modified: 2006-02-28 21:16:21 UTC
I have changed all subcribers of announce-l from digest mode to non-digest mode.
On one page I get a error message that Mailman hit a error. The change was not
made. On the page was there a name written of a list member that ends with
"štěný". I have removed those special markings and then it works.
I have made this ticket to report that this happened and that the reason seems
to be the use of those characters. That is not normal behavior of mailman I
suppose just like that digest mode does not work. But for me personal there is
no problem now anymore.
Likely to due old data from old versions of mailman.