Last modified: 2006-03-01 09:59:20 UTC
We, community of Japanese Wikipedia, would like to request new name spaces for
portal pages and its talk pages of Japanese Wikipedia. We have voted for the
name of portal pages, and have decided as "Portal:".
Could you set the 100th name space as "Portal:" and 101st, its talk page, as
ja.wikinews has ポータル. Consistent or not?
We voted "ポータル" or "Potal", we took "Potal".
I think it is because of "Wikipedia:" for project name space in jawp, while "
ウィキニュース:" in jawn.
The name space of the talk page is to be "Potal‐ノート" instead of "Portal-ノー
ト:" (not hyphen).
I do not understand comment #6. If there is something further to change,
In jawp, every talk name space has "‐ノート", not "-ノート" (except user talk page).
is good because it has "‐ノート", but
is not good because it has hypen before "ノート".
Please change "Portal-ノート" to "Potal‐ノート".
Change it from hyphen to hyphen?
‐ instead of hypen.
I mean, we'd like to change it from - to ‐.
Okay, we've got several things here:
1) This bug report is currently marked FIXED. Is it currently correct or not?
2) I've seen both "Portal" and "Potal" above. Can you please confirm the correct spelling?
3) We have two visually identical characters. Not helpful. :)
1) I'm sorry that I don't know the usage of the option. What shall I do? It is
still to be fixed.
2) & 3) I'm sorry for misspelling. I'm a wrong English speaker. "Portal‐ノート:"
is correct. Could you copy "Portal‐ノート:"?
Thank you. I've confirmed it.