Last modified: 2006-01-03 15:50:42 UTC

Wikimedia Bugzilla is closed!

Wikimedia has migrated from Bugzilla to Phabricator. Bug reports should be created and updated in Wikimedia Phabricator instead. Please create an account in Phabricator and add your Bugzilla email address to it.
Wikimedia Bugzilla is read-only. If you try to edit or create any bug report in Bugzilla you will be shown an intentional error message.
In order to access the Phabricator task corresponding to a Bugzilla report, just remove "static-" from its URL.
You could still run searches in Bugzilla or access your list of votes but bug reports will obviously not be up-to-date in Bugzilla.
Bug 4457 - Update for Portuguese language (pt)
Update for Portuguese language (pt)
Status: RESOLVED FIXED
Product: MediaWiki
Classification: Unclassified
Internationalization (Other open bugs)
1.6.x
All All
: Normal enhancement (vote)
: ---
Assigned To: Nobody - You can work on this!
:
Depends on:
Blocks:
  Show dependency treegraph
 
Reported: 2006-01-03 02:44 UTC by Get_It
Modified: 2006-01-03 15:50 UTC (History)
0 users

See Also:
Web browser: ---
Mobile Platform: ---
Assignee Huggle Beta Tester: ---


Attachments
LanguagePt.php unified patch (eanes) (6.95 KB, patch)
2006-01-03 02:45 UTC, Get_It
Details

Description Get_It 2006-01-03 02:44:22 UTC
Hi you all happy people,
One more patch for the portuguese language file - my first of 2006 :)
A self-made summary of changes follows on the next comment.

Thank you and my best regards,
Comment 1 Get_It 2006-01-03 02:45:57 UTC
Created attachment 1257 [details]
LanguagePt.php unified patch (eanes)

Added:
- msg:newmessagesdifflink (sync language.php v1.755)
- msg:logempty (sync language.php v1.758)
- msg:protect-unchain (sync language.php v1.758)
- msg:protect-text (sync language.php v1.758)
- msg:protect-viewtext (sync language.php v1.758)
- msg:protect-default (sync language.php v1.758)
- msg:protect-level-autoconfirmed (sync language.php v1.758)
- msg:protect-level-sysop (sync language.php v1.758)
- msg:imagelistforuser (sync language.php v1.761)
- msg:badsig2 (sync language.php v1.763)
- msg:listredirects (sync language.php v1.764)
- msg:userfiles (sync language.php v1.768)

Translated:
- msg:enotif_mailer
- msg:usenewcategorypage

Changed:
- msg:retrievedfrom
- msg:newmessages (sync language.php v1.755, 1.756)
- msg:badtitletext (sync language.php v1.766)
- msg:brokenredirectstext (sync language.php v1.767)
- msg:selflinks (sync language.php v1.767)
- msg:loginpagetitle

Best regards,
Comment 2 Niklas Laxström 2006-01-03 02:55:24 UTC
Committed to head. And oh, I changed loginreqtext to loginreqpagetext, correct
me if it is wrong.
Comment 3 Get_It 2006-01-03 03:00:43 UTC
(In reply to comment #2)
> Committed to head. And oh, I changed loginreqtext to loginreqpagetext, correct
> me if it is wrong.

Thank you Laxström,
I must have missed that change on the language.php CVS, or maybe I'm a little
too tired to notice my mistake.

Thank you, and happy new year - a bit late, thought.

Note You need to log in before you can comment on or make changes to this bug.


Navigation
Links