Last modified: 2005-12-03 07:21:23 UTC
Last week a sysop blocked an IP
but after a while I saw some edits from the blocked IP. I looked at the
and there wasn't an entry for that IP. Today same thing. A third sysop blocked
another IP and we still had edits from that IP and no entry at the blocklist, so
I tried to block it again, but nothing. I then tried to block myself, and still
there is no entry at the blocklist. Blocks were working without problems before
some weeks (last entry at blocklist is 15th of October). I locked the page which
was vandalised by that IP at the last incident, but if we have someone who will
vandalise many pages we'll need to lock them all if we can't block a user or an IP.
Looks like the block length assignments are backwards:
It should be localized, followed by machine-readable English form.
Fixed file, should work now...
It seems it was not the only problem. There was an apostrophe (') in the
localised block length assignments that caused the problem.
It seems it is like this also in the cvs. Maybe you should fix it.