Last modified: 2012-03-14 16:56:44 UTC
See URL. Only section 1 was edited, but the rest of the page vanished.
According to the (missing) edit summary, this wasn't a section edit. Can you
provide us with steps to reproduce the error, or tell us anything else that
might be useful in diagnosing this? As it stands, your report is far too
ambiguous to work on.
It would help to have some more information on the edit, such as:
* Were you working on other edits at the same time, for instance in another tab or
* Did you submit the edit before the page fully loaded?
* Was there anything like an edit conflict screen or other warning notice?
I think I tried to save once before the page finished loading, but the server
gave me a preview instead. I made a slight change then and saved after the page
loaded. This was definitely a section edit; I'd used the  link. The edit
summary is simply "/* */", since that section has no title. No other edits at
the same time, no edit conflicts or warnings.
Might be an issue with some of the form data getting lost, then; it could then carry
through from the preview to a bogus save. Will take a look at this...
Loss of data: severity=critical
I've since rearranged the edit form; please confirm if this still happens.
At the risk of bringing down stabbity death upon my head for my impertinence,
this is a duplicate of Bug 1181.
*** This bug has been marked as a duplicate of 1181 ***