Last modified: 2010-05-15 15:38:46 UTC
MediaWiki is Copyright (C) 2001-2005 by Magnus Manske, Brion Vibber, Lee Daniel
Crocker, Tim Starling, Erik Möller, Gabriel Wicke and others.
* Release notes
* User's Guide
This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under
the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software
Foundation; either version 2 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY
WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A
PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details.
You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along with
this program; if not, write to the Free Software Foundation, Inc., 59 Temple
Place - Suite 330, Boston, MA 02111-1307, USA. or read it online
MediaWiki 1.5.0 installation
Please include all of the lines below when reporting installation problems.
* PHP 4.3.4: ok
* PHP server API is apache2handler; ok, using pretty URLs (index.php/Page_Title)
* Have XML / Latin1-UTF-8 conversion support.
* PHP's memory_limit is 8M. If this is too low, installation may fail!
Attempting to raise limit to 20M... ok.
* No zlib support.
* Neither Turck MMCache nor eAccelerator are installed, can't use object
* Found GNU diff3: /usr/bin/diff3.
* Couldn't find GD library or ImageMagick; image thumbnailing disabled.
* Installation directory: /srv/www/htdocs/wiki
* Script URI path: /wiki
Fatal error: Call to undefined function: session_name() in
/srv/www/htdocs/wiki/includes/Setup.php on line 123
could this be php problem?
yes this is what happens when you don't load php sessions