Last modified: 2005-07-12 12:19:41 UTC
I am administrator in de. What I did:
(1) blocking article [[Gorleben]]
(2) editing this article: Appending a blank line at the end +
Saving with comment "blocked because of editwar".
(3) Appendig a hint at the discussion site.
I did step (2) because I want document the fact when the article is blocked.
Unfortunatly step (2) cannot be seen in the history.
1. The trailing whitespace is intentionally removed upon page save, unless some magic
(using __END__, IIRC) is used.
2. So that the whitespace you added was ignored, so that the page is identical to the version before, so
that your change was ignored altogether.
If you want your change to be recorded, you have to make a slightly more significant change.