Last modified: 2014-02-12 23:38:14 UTC

Wikimedia Bugzilla is closed!

Wikimedia has migrated from Bugzilla to Phabricator. Bug reports should be created and updated in Wikimedia Phabricator instead. Please create an account in Phabricator and add your Bugzilla email address to it.
Wikimedia Bugzilla is read-only. If you try to edit or create any bug report in Bugzilla you will be shown an intentional error message.
In order to access the Phabricator task corresponding to a Bugzilla report, just remove "static-" from its URL.
You could still run searches in Bugzilla or access your list of votes but bug reports will obviously not be up-to-date in Bugzilla.
Bug 26843 - CheckUser results do not appear cleanly for AbuseFilter modifications
CheckUser results do not appear cleanly for AbuseFilter modifications
Status: NEW
Product: MediaWiki extensions
Classification: Unclassified
AbuseFilter (Other open bugs)
unspecified
All All
: Normal trivial (vote)
: ---
Assigned To: Nobody - You can work on this!
:
Depends on:
Blocks:
  Show dependency treegraph
 
Reported: 2011-01-21 14:26 UTC by MA
Modified: 2014-02-12 23:38 UTC (History)
5 users (show)

See Also:
Web browser: ---
Mobile Platform: ---
Assignee Huggle Beta Tester: ---


Attachments

Comment 1 Aaron Schulz 2011-01-24 23:53:18 UTC
modifyActionText() in AB doesn't respect null $skin values as LogPage does.

That said, it would be nice to improve CU tables for log events as I did to RC.
Comment 2 Kunal Mehta (Legoktm) 2013-01-18 12:32:17 UTC
For people who don't have access to that private list, could a public summary of the bug be posted?
Comment 3 Marcin Cieślak 2013-01-18 12:32:30 UTC
From the email from January 2011 (Message-ID: <AANLkTi=hJgGEfsP+iHkeUzVoTvq5NVj0JiodS+pMih5p@mail.gmail.com>)

An user modifies an abusefilter. When checking for edits for that user (in
this case, myself at testwiki) The "get account edits" output in the
CheckUser form looks this way:


    * (53) . . 19:38 . . Dferg (talk | contribs | block) modificó
https://secure.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/test/wiki/Special:AbuseFilter/53 (
https://secure.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/test/wiki/Special:AbuseFilter/history/53/diff/prev/608
)
              IP: [removed]
    * (53) . . 19:38 . . Dferg (talk | contribs | block) modificó
https://secure.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/test/wiki/Special:AbuseFilter/53 (
https://secure.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/test/wiki/Special:AbuseFilter/history/53/diff/prev/607
)
              IP: [removed]

* Look that there are a language mixture (en-es in "modificó") I did the
change with the preferences in ES. Then I changed them to EN and the output
didn't changed.
* The abuse filter that I modifyied where the 53@testwiki.
* The output for that query should be - IMHO:


13 January 2011

    * (Logs) . . 19:38 . . Dferg (talk | contribs | block) modified
Special:AbuseFilter/53 (details)
                 IP & UA data here as usual.

As happens in the abusefilter
log<https://secure.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/test/wiki/Special:Log/abusefilter>.
With the correct links and words, of course.
Comment 4 Kunal Mehta (Legoktm) 2013-01-18 12:45:45 UTC
Thanks.
Those are probably outdated right now, this is what I currently see on my testwiki with latest versions of AF+CU:

(<log-name-1>) . . 12:24 . . Admin (Talk | contribs | block) Admin modified Special:AbuseFilter/1 (Special:AbuseFilter/history/1/diff/prev/3).

Note You need to log in before you can comment on or make changes to this bug.


Navigation
Links