Last modified: 2010-05-15 15:33:04 UTC
MediaWiki 1.4.5 installation
Please include all of the lines below when reporting installation problems.
• PHP 4.3.11: ok
• PHP server API is apache; ok, using pretty URLs (index.php/Page_Title)
• Have XML / Latin1-UTF-8 conversion support.
• PHP is configured with no memory_limit.
• Have zlib support; enabling output compression.
• Turck MMCache not installed, can't use object caching functions
• Couldn't find GD library or ImageMagick; image thumbnailing disabled.
• Installation directory: /Users/ben/Sites/pwgd/openzuka/wiki
• Script URI path: /~ben/pwgd/openzuka/wiki
• Connected as root (automatic)
• Connected to database... 4.1.10-standard; enabling MySQL 4 enhancements
• Database openzuka exists
• Creating tables... done.
• Initializing data...
• Granting user permissions...
Sorry! The wiki is experiencing some technical difficulties, and cannot contact the database server.
Please read the section about MySQL 4.1 in the file RELEASE-NOTES and follow the
suggestions in the link to MySQL documentation there.
*** This bug has been marked as a duplicate of 650 ***