Last modified: 2010-05-15 15:33:44 UTC
I had mediawiki working fine with 1.4.1. I upgraded to 1.4.4, updated my
site_stats table to the new definition, and now get the error logged below. I
don't think pg supports LIMIT clauses in UPDATE commands. Removing the LIMIT
clause in SiteStatsUpdate.php fixed this for me.
Warning: pg_query(): Query failed: ERROR: syntax error at or near "LIMIT" at
character 89 in /home/www/includes/DatabasePostgreSQL.php on line 99
A database error has occurred Query: UPDATE "site_stats" SET
ss_total_views=ss_total_views+1 LIMIT 1 Function: SiteStatsUpdate::doUpdate
Error: 1 ERROR: syntax error at or near "LIMIT" at character 89
* GlobalFunctions.php line 507 calls wfbacktrace()
* DatabasePostgreSQL.php line 419 calls wfdebugdiebacktrace()
* Database.php line 333 calls databasepostgresql::reportqueryerror()
* SiteStatsUpdate.php line 123 calls databasepostgresql::query()
* index.php line 211 calls sitestatsupdate::doupdate()
Restored from flood attack.