Last modified: 2009-10-10 10:56:44 UTC

Wikimedia Bugzilla is closed!

Wikimedia has migrated from Bugzilla to Phabricator. Bug reports should be created and updated in Wikimedia Phabricator instead. Please create an account in Phabricator and add your Bugzilla email address to it.
Wikimedia Bugzilla is read-only. If you try to edit or create any bug report in Bugzilla you will be shown an intentional error message.
In order to access the Phabricator task corresponding to a Bugzilla report, just remove "static-" from its URL.
You could still run searches in Bugzilla or access your list of votes but bug reports will obviously not be up-to-date in Bugzilla.
Bug 20577 - External collection's links with acute character truncated
External collection's links with acute character truncated
Status: RESOLVED FIXED
Product: MediaWiki extensions
Classification: Unclassified
Collection (Other open bugs)
unspecified
All All
: Normal enhancement (vote)
: ---
Assigned To: PediaPress Development Team
:
Depends on:
Blocks:
  Show dependency treegraph
 
Reported: 2009-09-10 11:27 UTC by Morpheus
Modified: 2009-10-10 10:56 UTC (History)
2 users (show)

See Also:
Web browser: ---
Mobile Platform: ---
Assignee Huggle Beta Tester: ---


Attachments
ODT rendered Spanish article (75.48 KB, application/vnd.oasis.opendocument.text)
2009-09-10 11:39 UTC, Morpheus
Details
PDF rendered Spanish article, External Links page (75.28 KB, application/x-gzip)
2009-09-10 11:45 UTC, Morpheus
Details
ODT rendered Portuguese article, Bibliography (22.58 KB, application/x-gzip)
2009-09-10 11:48 UTC, Morpheus
Details

Description Morpheus 2009-09-10 11:27:59 UTC
I downloaded the PDF version of this article: "http://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Castillo_de_la_Rocha_Forte".

On external links, "Plano del lugar" link has an odd format. That link points to "http://santiago.tracasa.es/pdf/catalogo/Arqueolox%C3%ADa/GA15078061.pdf", but PDF points to "http://santiago.tracasa.es/pdf/catalogo/Arqueolox", and the cite-ref also has that problem, showing the wrong URL.

I've tried the same article on portuguese wikipedia, downloading PDF, and it has the same problem.

Also occurs with ODF (when downloading like a book).

I've tried the same article on portuguese wikipedia, downloading PDF, and it has the same problem (in "Em PDF").

Also occurs with ODF (when downloading like a book).

I've tried with Gnome PDF viewer (Evince) and with Adobe Reader 9 on Windows.

I haven't found others examples because the problem is in the URL.
Comment 1 Morpheus 2009-09-10 11:39:50 UTC
Created attachment 6536 [details]
ODT rendered Spanish article

I've removed images to make the attachment lighter.
Comment 2 Morpheus 2009-09-10 11:45:40 UTC
Created attachment 6537 [details]
PDF rendered Spanish article, External Links page

The links don't work, but they are shown in the ref notes.
Comment 3 Morpheus 2009-09-10 11:48:32 UTC
Created attachment 6538 [details]
ODT rendered Portuguese article, Bibliography

The links doesn't work, but they are shown in parentheses
Comment 4 Volker Haas 2009-09-10 12:11:40 UTC
Thanks for the report, we will have a look at the problem. For details see http://code.pediapress.com/wiki/ticket/678

Note You need to log in before you can comment on or make changes to this bug.


Navigation
Links