Last modified: 2010-05-15 15:33:24 UTC
I use Mediawiki (in combination with XAMPP on MS XP) with Unicode. It works fine, but
with one exception: if you insert a signature with --~~~~ it shows the
phrase "Westeurop䩳che Sommerzeit", but the right word would be "Westeuropäische
Sommerzeit". If I searched for the phrase in the MySQL-DB I found the article and in
the datafield the phrase was wrote right. I tried to repair it but I could not find
it in any configuration-file.
Your operating system is formatting the timezone text unexpectedly.
Marking as duplicate of bug 751, seems to be the same problem.
*** This bug has been marked as a duplicate of 751 ***