Last modified: 2011-12-01 14:56:00 UTC
Someone has hacked http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abortion on Safari browsers
This is reproducable:
1) Invoke a Safari Browser running on OSX Jaguar.
2) go to http://www.wikipedia.org
3) click on English
4) you should now be at http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Main_Page
5) in the search box, type "abortion"
6) click on "go"
7) you will get a single page that says "don't kill your child...you baby killer!"
8) close the Safari Browser
9) Invoke an IE Browser runnin on OSX Jaguar
10) go to http://www.wikipedia.org
11) click on English
12) you should now be at http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Main_Page
13) in the search box, type "abortion"
14) click on "go"
15) You will get the originally intended wikipedia entry on abortion, including
1 Methods of abortion
2 Possible side effects
2.1 Postabortion psychological issues
2.2 Postabortion physical issues
3 Abortion law
4 Abortion as a political issue
5 Debate on abortion
5.1 Legislative effectiveness debates
6 Related topics
7 External links
7.1 Politically neutral links
7.2 Pro-choice links
7.3 Pro-life links
Can someone fix this?
Looks normal to me.
Check browser cache.
Probably just a matter of timing; this page is frequently vandalized: