Last modified: 2010-05-15 15:29:34 UTC
The URL gets following error message:
Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 30 seconds exceeded
in /usr/local/apache/common-local/php-new/includes/Parser.php on line 127
Parser seems to hang up.
Seems to be triggered by $wgUseTidy; with it on I have the same problem with the page copied to my test
box. With it off it goes fine (though I've tracked down some separate slowness problems in search update
while investigating this).
Fixed. The bit that took insanely long doesn't seem to actually be functional but looked like a bit of test
code that was accidentally checked in, so I've simply removed it and now it's much faster.
Checked into head and 1.3 branches and installed live.
Verified. Thank you.