Last modified: 2005-03-31 00:59:17 UTC
1. Make it so signatures are preceded by an em dash instead of two hyphens
whenever the Signature button is clicked.
2. In the page history sections, put an edit button by older edits (for reasons
such as reverting vandalism).
3. Allow users to specify their own date formats using the PHP date() format or
4. Allow image size limits to be turned off (just in case, this may or may not
5. Make a Character Map-style option available to users for inserting Unicode
6. Allow strikethrough to be used in the same way as italic and bold text.
7. Create a button above the edit box that allows signing without a timestamp.
Alternatively, a pop-up menu could be used for this (the menu would not appear
in a seperate window).
8. Make it possible to sign posts with a link to the signer's talk page, as well
as his or her user page, with or without a timestamp. These could also have
buttons (or a menu selection, see 7).
9. Allow admins to lock pages off from anonymous users, but not registered users.
10. Add skins intended for users of mobile devices (PDAs, mobile phones, etc.)
or text-based browsers.
Please separate these and file one bug per issue.
Note that some are already filed as requests, or are already present in the
...or have already been rejected as requests...