Last modified: 2005-06-16 17:34:05 UTC
While I was taking a peek around the German-language Wiki (I don't really know the language any more, sadly), I noticed that
there was a new article about the Turkish international football goalkeeper Rüstü Reçber. Since I knew there was already an
English article on this fellow, I went to the English version and tried to add the interwiki link to the German version. The
German article is titled with his actual Turkish name -- Rüştü Reçber.
I created the interwiki link, using ş to represent the Turkish s-comma in his name (the proper hex entity for that
character). However, when I clicked on the "Deutsch" link I had just created, the character was gibberish.
*** This bug has been marked as a duplicate of 65 ***