Last modified: 2011-04-14 15:14:28 UTC
From IRC: * See: http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Image:Flag_of_Kentucky.svg?uselang=en
* Check version of 05:50, 4 June 2007
* The delete link is: http://commons.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?title=Image:Flag_of_Kentucky.svg&action=delete&oldimage=
* when clicked and confirmed, all version are deleted.
* There are more files suffering from this: http://commons.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?title=User:Siebrand/temp&oldid=12083950
* that means one of the old file versions is missing
* it should recognize them in a sensible way
Two more affected files as examples (the first version in each case):
The "Date/Time" link to the file (in the "File history" section) only shows up as e.g. http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/archive/d/d9/
The filename at the end is missing.
Missing versions are always annoying, but the wrong delete link is more important. Yesterday I accidentally deleted two files because of these bogus links (luckily noticed it on the spot). Well, the delete link should lead to an error message in case a version does not exist.