Last modified: 2006-02-17 21:07:00 UTC
I have changed the language on Special:Preferences page to slovenian and seeing
that some slovenian characters are not displayed properly I wanted to change it
back to english. However when I tried to access the preferences page, I got the
utf8_decode_array given non-array
* LanguageLatin1.php line 39 calls wfdebugdiebacktrace()
* LanguageLatin1.php line 94 calls utf8_decode_array()
* SpecialPreferences.php line 348 calls languagelatin1::getdateformats()
* SpecialPreferences.php line 114 calls preferencesform::mainprefsform()
* SpecialPreferences.php line 21 calls preferencesform::execute()
* SpecialPage.php line 309 calls wfspecialpreferences()
* SpecialPage.php line 220 calls specialpage::execute()
* index.php line 93 calls specialpage::executepath()
Works for me, I think. Can you provide the URL where you got this error?
(In reply to comment #1)
> Works for me, I think. Can you provide the URL where you got this error?
I go to http://wikipedia.org, log in as "Natrij", go back to main page and click
"nastavitve" (that's "preferences" in slovenian) and get the described result.
The URL is <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special:Preferences>.
Fixed in CVS HEAD and REL1_4
Deployed to server farm