Last modified: 2007-09-13 19:11:10 UTC
The links in the auto-generated API documentation no longer work - they have html entity names instead of ampersands. The same bug affects the automatic documentation for query.php.
I think that the "txt" output format of query.php also changed, so that now instead of => the greater than sign is replaced with the HTML escape. I realize that query.php is deprecated, however.
API has this too, I noticed. I think this Brion's fix to bug 11158 in r25742 caused this, so I'm assigning this to him.
AmiDaniel did something about this in r25802: the links work now, but the < and > aren't escaped anymore, rendering all XML tags invisible.
*** This bug has been marked as a duplicate of bug 11296 ***
r25802 is a huge security hole which made the problem even worse. I've reverted it.