Last modified: 2007-07-19 08:31:43 UTC

Wikimedia Bugzilla is closed!

Wikimedia has migrated from Bugzilla to Phabricator. Bug reports should be created and updated in Wikimedia Phabricator instead. Please create an account in Phabricator and add your Bugzilla email address to it.
Wikimedia Bugzilla is read-only. If you try to edit or create any bug report in Bugzilla you will be shown an intentional error message.
In order to access the Phabricator task corresponding to a Bugzilla report, just remove "static-" from its URL.
You could still run searches in Bugzilla or access your list of votes but bug reports will obviously not be up-to-date in Bugzilla.
Bug 10636 - Update for Thai language (th)
Update for Thai language (th)
Status: RESOLVED FIXED
Product: MediaWiki
Classification: Unclassified
Internationalization (Other open bugs)
unspecified
All All
: Normal enhancement (vote)
: ---
Assigned To: Nobody - You can work on this!
: patch
Depends on:
Blocks:
  Show dependency treegraph
 
Reported: 2007-07-19 00:07 UTC by Manop K
Modified: 2007-07-19 08:31 UTC (History)
0 users

See Also:
Web browser: ---
Mobile Platform: ---
Assignee Huggle Beta Tester: ---


Attachments
Patch file from TortoiseSVN (51.90 KB, patch)
2007-07-19 00:07 UTC, Manop K
Details
Update for Th language (206.91 KB, patch)
2007-07-19 08:28 UTC, Manop K
Details

Description Manop K 2007-07-19 00:07:08 UTC
Updating for Thai language messages line ~1500-1900
Comment 1 Manop K 2007-07-19 00:07:26 UTC
Created attachment 3927 [details]
Patch file from TortoiseSVN
Comment 2 Raimond Spekking 2007-07-19 08:28:15 UTC
Thanks, I have applied it with r24265.

Some notes:

1. Due to the change of NS_PROJECT_TALK namespace translation I have added an alias to avoid broken (red) links for existing usages.

2. In the section "# All link text and link target definitions of links..." I have replaced the hardcoded project/help namespace translations with the generic {{ns:project}} magic word. Now the links work in all projects, especially in multi language wikis like Commons, Meta etc.

3. Rebuild with rebuildLanguages.php for proper formatting

4. Still missing some variables:

6 messages of 1553 in th don't use some variables while en uses them:
* pagecategories
* copyrightwarning2
* revdelete-selected
* logdelete-selected
* rcnote
* protect-cascadeon
Comment 3 Manop K 2007-07-19 08:28:26 UTC
Created attachment 3929 [details]
Update for Th language

All the text is translated (at least appearing in MessagesEn). Adding more translations, fixing blocking problem (periods), fixing some contexts. 

I might have one more diff if I find any error.

Thank you for patching and all of your help.
Comment 4 Raimond Spekking 2007-07-19 08:31:43 UTC
Sorry, I have committed your first patch from this bug a few minutes ago.

Please send a new diff-patch, not the whole file. Thanks.

Note You need to log in before you can comment on or make changes to this bug.


Navigation
Links